I have this weird theory that some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming back together
DID YOU JUST SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN SOUL MATES?!
It’s too early to be thinking about this shit
"I think I’m called… Rose Tyler. No. Yes, no. Sorry, no no. In this form, I’m called… Bad Wolf. Are you afraid of the big bad wolf, Doctor?"
Conversation with my very religious mother
- Me: did you know that it is a sin to wear that shirt and you could go to hell?
- Me: I mean it has mixed fabrics.
- Me: According to the bible, that's a sin.
- Mom: show me where it says that
- Me: levictus 19:19
- "'Keep my decrees.
- “‘Do not mate different kinds of animals.
- “‘Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed.
- “‘Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
- Mom: well just because it says that doesn't mean you can say its a sin and we'll go to hell
- Me: so why are people doing that with homosexuality
“SS Marie Antoinette. Out of control repair Droids, cannibalizing human beings. I know this is familiar, but I just can’t seem to place it. Sister Ship of the Madame De Pompadour. Nope, not getting it.”